"Go Further, Faster..."
Stronger, Better and Faster
Has your business hit plateau? Does it feel like it has stagnated? Are you unsure which direction to take it?
If your business seems to have all the work it can handle but you aren't bringing in the money you need or expected, it’s time to take a serious look at how you’re going to strategically scale your business without increasing beyond the 13 hours that you already do and working 7 days a week.
If you continue this way you will probably lose your mind and maybe even get sick!
This program is specifically designed for businesses to strategically design a new working system that will help you get the most out of your existing resources.
This program is broken into 6-8 weeks but normally takes about 4 months to complete as it requires more research and changing/refreshing old material. As with the other programs this is broken down into 4 phases.
- Business Interrogation
- What is wrong in your business
- Your Core Values
- Re/Developing your Core Values
- Challenging yourself and your business
- Developing your Power List
- Networking to the top : How to effectively network :
- Setting New Company Goals
- Improving Products and Service
- Creating a winning Action Plan
- Increasing revenue
- Increasing prices and streamlining services & operations
- Keeping overheads down
- Reducing Costs to save money
- Market Research Development
- Market Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Developing the USP to scale
- Developing your 18 month business strategy
- Developing your 10 month Marketing & Sales Strategy
- Markets and Trends
- Rethinking the Brand
- Self Analysis
- Social Media and Digital Marketing
- On page analysis
- Back links and PR Analysis
- Rankings and Competitions
- Competitor Analysis online
- What VC’s look for
- What Angel Investors look for
- Presenting your ideas to investors
- Creating your one page brief
- Creating your pitch deck
Phase 3 & 4
- Addressing the key challenges around Deal Flow
- Needs and Expectation
- Needs of Human Capital
- Leveraging your network
- Managing your risks proactively
- Developing your pitch deck
- Understanding the numbers
- Profit and Loss
- Financial Planning
- Access routes to funding
- The importance of detail
- Writing the Financial Forecast
- Pitching Your Idea
- Refresh, Retest, Relaunch
- Accelerate : Go Further, Faster Stronger.