In order to turn your ideas into a reality you have to think carefully about having the right strategy to take it to market. This program is designed for people that want to start a business but don't know how.
There are four phases in the "Idea into a Reality Program" as seen below.
- Business planning for entrepreneurs - The Vital Questions you need to ask yourself.
- Everything you need to know about PR.
- The body of your business
- Developing your mission statements
- The idea - taking it from paper to the reality
- The skills needed that they don't teach you at business school
- Communicating and presenting the ideas - Pitch development
- Networking to the top : How to effectively network : Building a Powerlist
- The week by week milestones blocks
- All you need to know about Marketing
- Developing a Marketing and Sales Strategy
- Action plans Vs Business Plan
- Writing your Action Plan
- Sales and PR
- PR is your friend, ACE PR, Reactive and Pushed PR
- Development of your action plan
- Writing a Press releases
- Writing your business plan
- Being broke and starting a business
- Working with the numbers
- The financial forecast
- How to work with the Media
- Presenting your ideas to investors
Phase 3 & 4
- That beautiful word called "Tax"
- Understanding your cashflow
- Cash is King
- Finance and profit and loss
- Financial Planning
- The importance of detail
- Product and Service
- Writing contracts
- Writing the Financial Forecast
- Pitching your idea
- Getting registered and starting a business
- Finding the customer base
- Increasing your sales
- The mind of an entrepreneur